ORGIREECH is a Certified Organic Prevention for Foliar Spray. ORGIREECH is our seaweed based product enriched with cow urine. The biggest advantages visualized in reduce usage of inorganic insecticides; pesticides fertilizers etc. ORGIREECH reduces agricultural expenses. Improved quality/quantity results in better income
ORGIREECH is a Certified Organic Prevention for all type of crops including Floricultures & Horticultures and easily dissolves in water, rich in plant organic contents as well as mineral elements.
ORGIREECH is a Certified Organic Prevention when applied to a growing crop at the correct time, it rapidly corrects nutrient deficiencies and generates stronger and healthier plants which improve plant development and helps to optimize yield potential and optimize overall quality. It also acts chelating agent for soil nutrients.
A combination of Sea weeds extract based product with Glyricidia. Glyricidia leaves (plants) are living fertilizer factories. It also helps to control virus infection. Cow Urine is known for its natural nutrition value and also other activities to improve health of the plants or Agriculture Products.
- Improves resistance against diseases and adverse weather conditions.
- Enhances pesticide / bio-pesticide / insecticides efficacy.
- Improves the nutrient and micro-nutrients availability in the plant.
- It can be applied mixed with inorganic fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides and herbicides to use as foliar spray. Promotes the opening of the stomata on the leaves and ensures penetration of the foliar fertilizers and pesticides in to the plant.
- Improves inherent characteristics of agriculture produce.
- Reduces agricultural expenses.
Dosages: 2ml -3ml of ORGIREECH per lit of water for foliar application.